New month, New Post, selfie gist...



Hmmm i can't believe i actually went on blogger.com this morning and is typing this! Well it's a beautiful thing and i am happy this morning. I actually have an exam and am doing this eh! hehehe, anyways it's English...(Business Writing Skills to be precise) but who said English is as cheap as we always think! God dey sha....

Good morning and happy new month ETReaders, it's been a while and if you didn't miss me eh *sobs* so am sorry to all my blogger friends that i haven't been visiting..i mean i haven't been reading or commenting on your blogs. E ma binu (meaning don't be angry) you see... You guys just have to pardon me hun. Things have been really tight for me Monday to Saturday in fact Sundays are my only rest days but i thank God.

I want to use this opportunity to wish a very special lady a happy birthday. She is adding one year to her age tomorrow and i really have to say this:

Tibs....you are a diamond that can't stop shining that's y in d midst of no where you keep sparkling. Keep up ur talents and beautiful nature, you are highly admired and endowed. 

Happy birthday to this beautiful talented blogger of life...Erniesha Tibs!!!
God bless ur new age mami!!
I just have to do this today because i may not have the time to blog tomorrow.

Now back to other matters, i have been busy like i said but i get time to snap pics abi? No mind me ooo, anyways maybe i didn't tell u guys hun. So i am undergoing a training which is really time consuming and phone calls aren't allowed. We can't even touch our phones but notwithstanding sha i took some pics yesterday before we started for the day. Let's see them below while we gist about matters i think we should!

Have you ever thought of destroying all you worked for cos u just think you can't do it well or is not meeting up to expectations? Well that's how i felt o. I thought to myself that i just wasn't trying and no time to do things. Again i was undergoing serious stress. I thought about deleting this blog and stop being a blogger....

....that was because i just wasn't seeing the need to keep on with this. 
Yea! I know i have a problem sometimes, i give up on things easily but i realize the best way to be strong is to identify you have a weakness and then you turn it to your strength!
So i'm saying this now....i'm not giving up on this blog and you guys, u really have to never give up on my late post hun.

Do have a lovely day sugars, stay blessed.

May the month of November bring forth good things.

Happy birthday once again Tibs!!




Comments

  1. I've missed reading refreshing posts from you...the struggle for cash ehn...you'll be fine honey.
    I've felt like deleting my blog too because my goals were not adding up but then, even Rome wasn't built in a day so *in Ernie's voice* hang in there and happy birthday Ernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea baby ur so true.....thanks for stopping by mami God bless u

      Delete
  2. **covers face** Really Temmie!!!!!!.....Wow!!!...TEMIDAYO ADEGBITE you are a blessed woman!...Phew!...Thank you sooooo much!!...Wow!...I am soo feeling like a President right bout now....Actually guys..**whispering** Vote Niesha for president 2020...hehe...Wow mami....Thank you so much...I owe you a phonecall mami....I am grateful...Thank you mami...God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Neisha for President of Africa in 2020. Mami, please don't call, lemme do the calling. I should officially wish u a happy birthday first.

      Delete
  3. Glad to read from you again. The day you delete this blog the governor of Lagos state will settle our case. Just so you know!
    You look beautiful. Very beautiful. Hope your exam went well?
    Happy birthday, Tibs. I wish you many more fruitful years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe don't mind me, not gonna delete it i don repent.

      Thanks so much da boss for the guest post. Would be up on the blog soon

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely; I like your polka dot skirt. All the best wishes in your exam and training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Temi. We all have dem kind of days, but we have to strive on. Know that you're not pressured to post on le blog everyday. I know one can miss it and feel like you neglecting the supporters, but they do understand it, so no stress abeg!!
    On another note, you look good - Beautiful! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marvis darling....it's been long we even chatted how's you?

      Your right bout it, it's not like there is any pressure. Thanks for stopping by honey

      Delete
  6. Hehe hehe he, after checking your blog for a while no post, emailed no response, for a moment I wanted to put up something asking bloggers about your whereabouts cos I have missed you, your posts and your blog.... One thing in life, we plan but other factors reshape them for us, but that doesn't mean we should give up... Just hang in there.... And don't delete your blog oooo :) even if you post once a month it's OK...

    You look great ooooo.... Would say other things I want to say later :)

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur such a darling. I'm so sorry that i didn't reply ur mail on time *covers face* when i got it i wanted to reply immediately but something came up and then i procastinated. I kept on and on and then i felt i should just reply u thru a comment on ur blog. After going thru ur post i wanted to comment but the stuff was not loading on time due to network and that was how i procrastinated again. I wish i sent u a message first *feeling so bad now*

      Ehen...gonna catch u up on ur blog now * running to your blog *

      Delete
  7. Hello beautiful Temi, I want to thank you for this wonderful post, your calls and your text messages. I tried returning your calls but I couldn't hear you on the phone. So I want to come here and show my gratitude. Thanks a lot dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this is so lovely...God bless u so much! Thanks for this. May God bless u and ur wifey with long life, beautiful children (as many as you guys want, heheheh). In fact, God alone knows your heart desires may ur home never lack all the good things of life.

      Cheers!!!

      Delete
  8. Bubba... Giving up is not an option.. When you want to quit ehn, just remember why you started... The thing about life is that any one can quit, but not anyone can succeed, so just keep keeping on. But wait ooo... Who says you are not doing a good job with this Blog??? Thats so not true, if you werent doing a good job, would we be here? Just always smile baby mi, and just do you.. Its nothing personal, its just blogging. :) As Wajilda says... The Lord is our Muscle...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah i don't even mean dat. I meant not posting regularly that maybe i should just come back when i av all the time to post...

      Hehehe

      Delete
  9. Delete gini? no try!! this you shape na die oo
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehe thanks jare Buiti of life. *smiles***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bera....bera... I'm sure you're wondering why I'm typing bera. You had bera not think of deleting this blog or else I will find you and I will destroy you....hehe. welcome back swirrie. Don't worry you are forgiven. I've missed you o...missed you plenty sef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhehe u dis girl eh! Thanks jare u be sure babe. Missed u 2

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??