Happy: birthday mum, my baby, Nigeria and new month

Turn up! Turn up!! Turn up!! This is a very wonderful month for me most importantly today and that is because i have four reasons to celebrate this month aside from the regular blessings God does for me and you...i mean the sleeping and waking up, the good health etc. Yea it is worth celebrating and appreciating him but for now let's talk about this 4 exceptional ones. They are exceptional because it comes just once in a year.

1. My baby: Exclusive Tins is one year today....Happy blog anniversary to my baby. You see guys, i am super excited like seriously! When did i start all of this. Days to weeks, weeks to months and now a year. I know the blog can do better and i equally know it lies in my hand. Well i'm grateful to God for everything because moments when i feel down casted God gave me the strength to press on. There were moments i posted something but got no response, moments i thought within my heart that maybe i wasn't good so had to quit, moments i told  myself that even if no one reads this blog just post something after all you started blogging not cos of money but cos u love it. So it went on and on and eventually i started seeing the blog growing up and here it is today. I have 147 post (this included) as at now and 25000+ page views in one year of this blog existence. Hehehe we are coming up haleluyah!! Definately by this time next year the figures go don increase sharp sharp. Wanna say a big thanks to you all that stalk this blog.

2. New month: yea am grateful to God for bringing us to see another month. Every month is special cos it comes just once in a lifetime ie. There are gonna b many more Octobers but never again will there be this very day October 2014. So i wish you guys a happy new month full of unexplainable blessings


3. How third on the list is awesome Nigeria #IDreamofaNigeria it's been a whole 54years but meh the crisis is so bad but i pray to God for a better Nigeria.

3. Happy birthday to my mum: a special post coming up for that, she deserves more than just this.

Comments

  1. "...I know it equally lies in my hand" that's the spirit, girl.
    Happy blog anniversary. I wish you speedy growth in Jesus name. Amen!
    I wish your mum a happy belated birthday. May she prosper in all of her efforts. Longer and fruitful life and sound health shall be top on her blessings.
    Happy birthday to Nigeria. We've had our trying moments but I know the end to all of our troubles is very close.
    Happy new month to everyone and to you, Temi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chris...wish you the best of this month this month.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom.
    Happy 1st anniversary darl
    Happy new month ETReaders
    Happy independence day Naija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Thanks so much sugar! God bless u...

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogiversary Finest :) and Happy Birthday to your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary Exclusive Tins... Congratulations u have come a long way
    Happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  5. And everything boils down to celebration
    Happy birthday to your Momma
    Happy anniversary and more progress
    Happy new month and happy independence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you mami.....Wow!!...you got alot to celebrate eh....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mami you have a lot to be thankful for today. ..so mummy is an october baby...awwww...I'm coming to your house now for party...I can't come and carry last. ... happy blogversary to you tem tem....I want to be like you when I grow up ehn... I am so proud of you swits... how are we going to wash it o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yes oo and thanks so much for d support.

      Delete
  8. lol we so many that started in October oo. Happy anniversary abi blogvesary loll
    shine doll
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe didn't knw u started Oct also. U've gone so far meh doesn't look like 1 year of blogging. Keep it up dearie and congrats to us

      Delete
  9. Oh dear, I cannot believe that I missed this post. Happy blogversary to you, sweetheart - Wishing you many years of blogging, and may your inkwell never run dry, Amen! - Love you girl. A very happy belated birthday to Mama, and may God bless her forever and ever, Amen (Awaiting that post). Happy independence day to my beautiful Nigeria - we are getting there so to make it happen, all hands should be on deck - shall do my bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your such a darling. I really appreciate hun

      Delete
  10. happy blogversary * i supose that the word* :-) and happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy one year anniversary to ur blog.

    Happy belated birthday to ur mum

    Its my 1st time here.



    #Mαηηiε

    #Mαηηiε






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for ur visit hun. I really appreciate dearie

      Delete
  12. Congrats on your blog's one year anniversary. Waoh!one year and still going strong.
    Happy belated birthday to your mum.Wish her long life to enjoy the fruits of her labour.Thats what I think all mothers deserve by the grace of God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??