Latest in Exclusive Tins Blog...

I have a couple of people who complain that they can hardly comment on this blog. For that reason I decided to try out this new comment system you are seeing on this blog, Diqus. You can log into it using either your Facebook account, Google or even Twitter and you can equally open a diqus account hence for now I think you can comment easily not withstanding the browser you are using. One major reason I love it is because one can easily edit a comment on it unlike the normal blogger comment system where you can't so you are left with either deleting that comment or leaving that embarrassing mistake you had posted, you just can't edit it!

So guys some of the disadvantages of this new comment system is that it takes time to load hence some people may think I have disabled  commenting on this blog. I would love to hear your view as regard if this is better or the former is.
Thanks lovies

As regard the yesterday's post. I was just so tired to talk about my most emotional movie but I later did on the comment section of that post. In case you didn't check back at it. This was what I wrote:

"So guys thanks so much for your

comments. In my own case on of the

most interesting movie that made me

feel so emotional was a Ghanian

Movie titled "who loves me", I

am so in love with the movie also titled:

"Just like Heaven". In "who loves me,"a guy who had always dreamt and fantasied of his dream girl finally met her at a restaurant. He pictured her and drew an image of her (he was a very good

artist). He sent someone to give her

that image as a gift and when she

saw it she shed tears (Jackie Appiah). Now every time she was driving along the way it was her pictures on the bill board so she wanted to find out who that artist was....to cut the long story they

started up a relationship but she had

told him she had an heart problem

and had just few days to live. He was

ready to do all it takes to have her

forever. But....many many things sha.

*just watch out that movie, I can't

shout!!*

Just like heaven was another fabulous

movie I watched. Meh I almost shed

tears cos of it."

Comments

  1. Tell you what, I actually don't like this new system *shrugs * I had to reload it twice.
    http://seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com/2014/07/i-have-been-tagged.html?m=1 I tagged you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry sugar I think it's not the best either I have removed it deari.

      Thanks for the tag hun.

      Delete
  2. I will tell you after my post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cool...it didn't take me much time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aii dear just that I had to remove it cos I got like 2 mails concerning inability to post on d blog. How are you doing dear?

      Delete
  4. Mami..... I didn't wanna say this... Buh mehn!!!!!! That disqus thingy....Jesus Christ!!!!! Why lah?!.... I'm so happy this is back!!! Phew!!! Anyway I see you mamacita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe OK mama! Thanks for always being here 4 me deari

      Delete
  5. Kool now you resolved the ish, I don't like Ghana movies and when I watched this movie I was like wth. Its so interesting
    Moving on I nominated you for a sunflower award, you musto accept o

    http://tosyne101.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/1497/#more-1497

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea honey thanks for the nomination. I really appreciate.

      Delete
  6. I've seen that movie - Majid and Jackie Appiah. Nice 1! The comment box is fine. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stick to the commenting method you had before.
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally, the normal one is back... I tried the disqus thingy ehn, kai Temmie it was bladdy complicated. Thank you for reverting back to the normal one... what can I say::: Temmie for President 2015...she listens to the masses, unlike hmn hmnnnn **clears throat... #Thats all... **smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah u are just a lovely funny guy o. Hehehe u guys are the reason that makes this blog going so I av got listen. Your comments mean a lot to me.

      Delete
    2. Hahahah u are just a lovely funny guy o. Hehehe u guys are the reason that makes this blog going so I av got listen. Your comments mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  9. Disqus is better, i prefer it to normal google platform, Btw i nominated you for the sunflower blogger awards

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/sunflower-blogger-award-x-wtmr-award-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool blog you've got here, I followed after seeing it on Ernie's list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is good.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fans are waiting for you to post something. Hope you are alright though?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I've seen that movie b4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!