Happy July...Exclusive Tins Blog is 9 Months old!!!!

Happy new month lovies..2014 has just finished the first half and I know that the remaining would be great.

I am so happy because this blog journey started October 2013 (last year) hence, Exclusivetins Blog is 9months old now *yaay!* I believe it's gonna conceive of more beautiful things from hence forth just like a mother who conceives of her baby. I can't wait for it to be a year and trust me I have got a secret package for you guys..let's see how it goes though. Would be lovely I believe.

It's a great privilege we have seen this new month, it's so promising I can see and I am personlly gonna be regular now on this blog *no excuses* it's a promise to myself. So help me God.

So guys...do have a fabulous day ad remember Temmie loves you all...




Comments

  1. Thanks so much swit. Love u xo xo much too. I am happy you are very much better now *Pele dear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! congrats can't wait for the package ohhh :) Have a fabulous July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o dearie, thanks a lot hun. (Gonna keep you guys update bout the package *winks*)

      Delete
  3. Happy 9th month to your blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks for stopping by *smiling face*

      Delete
  4. Aww..Congrats mamacita....Tibs love Temmie too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a sweetheart!! Thanks so much Tibs *hugs

      Delete
  5. happy new month to you, and thank God who has brought us this far. check out my blog http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea love, true o. It's great and I know we all are gonna do much better. Would check your blog right away...

      Delete
  6. Happy new month in arrears, dearie. Congratulations on Exclusivetins. She's a beautiful child who am certain will attract bigger blessings in no time. okaforchris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much dear *big smiles +hugs*

      Delete
  7. awww and it was only yesterday... proud of you dear
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes deari..see how time flies. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your 9 months Blog anniversary; wishing you more creative and fun years too.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much mami. I really do appreciate.

      Delete
  9. I know it is coming a Bit late oh, but Happy Blog anniversary Temmie :)... Hopefully we will celebrate the Big 12 months in a bit. Lemme go mark it on my calendar... **Smiles. Cheers to more days of wonderful blogging ahead Bubba.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 9 months!! You're doing a great job:)


    Elizabeth,
    Pretty Pieces
    http://prettypiecesshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much pretty pieces. I would check out your blog right away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires