20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!!!

So I was tagged by three amazing bloggers: Amaka, Tibs and Moby and I’m super excited. You just have to check their blogs out, click on their names to read their blogs.

So guys...I always see this on blogs but now 3 people at about the same time tagged me. You guys are just the best!! *muahhhh

The essence of this is for my readers to know me more. So I will be telling you guys the good, bad, ugly, weird and funny facts about me and here it goes...


  1. I am a shy lady….like seriously *covers face. Especially when I am somewhere for the first time or meeting someone for the first time.
  2. I usually talk fast and when I am angry or nervous I kindof stammer. Lol
  3. I used to think I will marry as early as 22 or 23 but now I will be 24 next month and nothing like that but funny thing is I am damn scared of marriage right now.
  4. I am very observant hence if I notice someone doesn’t like me I don’t force myself on him or her. I stay clear, and if you are trying to prove stunts with me I give you back like commando hehehehe.
  5. I hardly get angry with someone I love and in fact I hate to hurt such person. Too caring and nice to a fault but when I am angry..chai! I get mouth to wash person o, they almost beat me up in secondary school cos of my mouth. Hahahaha
  6. I am a good event planner; I put so much into anything I am in control of just like during NYSC as social director I never mind putting in my personal allowances into the general purse just to make sure events were successful.
  7. I hardly eat real food especially the one I cook but I love cooking and baking. I love junks! ice cream, brown cakes, white chocolates and strawberry flavours are my favourites.
  8. I usually bite my nails at times when am bored *shy face* and thats why I love fixing my nails so I don't have to bite them again.
  9. I love fine guys. Chai! Especially the fairly light in complexion skin with pink lips and side bears. I can crush on them like mad but believe me if my crush walks up to me I can so form James bond eh. Like I don’t care and just would never say a yes to him. Cos i only crush without strings attached.
  10. I write a lot and have endless budgets of what I wanna buy even in the next 3 months. My wish list na ganster o but the good thing is I don’t buy beyond my capacity neither do I wear or borrow stuffs like clothes or shoes. I make do with what I have and can afford.
  11. I don’t rush to do my makeup. I love buying beauty products because I believe the face and total appearance is what attracts people to you and gives a first impression before they even see the true beauty that is inside of you. I don't joke with my looks.
  12. I love going out, I love parties be it the club, weddings etc
  13. I drink but no special obsession for alcohol and I have never drunk to stupor. I control how I drink so let's say i drink socially. I don’t smoke, never smoked.
  14. I don’t watch football or play games like cards or ludo game *boring!!
  15. I love watching movies even more than music (any kind of movie be it Nollywood Yoruba or English, Bollywood, Ghana movies or Hollywood) and I love horror, romantic, fashion and beauty blogs, magazines or whatever. I can stay on the TV 24/7
  16. I hate bossy people or when someone wanna cheat me. I get ready with my gun and pull the trigger…popopopo!!!!! Hahahaha don’t try to do that to me.
  17. I am a jack of all trade and that’s why I called this blog "exclusive tins’’ because too many things on my mind that I hope will be included on this blog. I wanna learn how to make almost everything be it shoe, bags, Jewries, clothes, makeup artistry, cosmetology etc but sad thing I have to choose a few and leave the rest for others. I have undergone some training but still hope on some. My mum complains when ever I see something and wanna learn again. She will say "face your accounting jare. Practise what you studied and stop all these. How many can only you learn". Guys...is it that bad *sad*..??
  18. I don’t believe in buying the most expensive stuffs but getting what is of good quality, beautiful on me and affordable at that moment. Today I can buy a bag worth 100k, tomorrow can buy a bag worth 1k. I go with my pocket and can’t kill myself. When I have so much I spend a lot. Money is meant for spending so no dulling oo but if I don’t have that much I stay calm, life isn’t hard.
  19. I pray on having a very big beauty spa, makeup studio and online shopping mall for anything that could glam you up.
  20. I'm in a relationship.......shhhhhh "with my darling Jesus" Lol
Sweethearts...that's me for you.. My personality. Lemme hear your views.


So I will be tagging a few other bloggers that haven’t been tagged. I love them so much and wanna know 20 Random Facts About Them.

Comments

  1. Lol at #9...all those initial gragra things nah. It is allowed. On #14 the pain will subside after you are fully in your #3. I did a post on that sometime, you can check it out and I hope it will be of help. Happy 'biday' in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chris. Hahaaa @ the initial gragra. My own no be initial o, it sticks like I stay firm. It's good to admire something good na and respect yourself after that. Lolzz

      Thanks for the birthday wishes + am gonna check out on that men steal stuff.

      Delete
  2. You're a fine babe. Good to know more about you.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I can't believe this!!! My love commented today "oreemi of life". Thanks for stopping by honey *muahhh

      Delete
  4. you be fine girl oh.....Sorry about No 14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! the beautiful eagle came visiting today. thanks so much honey

      Delete
  5. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy now am getting to know my temmy more. Uh Bae, you gotta choose between junks and pains *straight face* my mp used to be terrible but when I cut down on sugary things it did help.
    I don't like fair guys but I like fine boys *rolls eyes*
    Babes you eat your what? Thank God you fix nails though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe. Amaka darling don't mind me hun. About the fair guys i don't really mean very fair but let's in between sha + dark guys are cute too. heheheh

      Delete
  6. good personality, dem plenty oo. now that you have taged me, i will go and plan my own oo. 20 many sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes swirie...can't wait to read yours....

      Delete
  7. Hahahhaa....you had me rolling with laughter gal! All this 9ja accent - luv it :-) Nice to finally meet you - Loved everything I read. That dark complexion guy is lucky to have you ooo. ;-)
    Appreciate the tag - post will be up soon hun!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes swirie..don't mind me *big smiles.

      Delete
  8. Team bite your nails... yea! lolo
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asin like seriously....hehehe but we really need to stop it dearie

      Delete
  9. Team bite your nails.. yea!
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. #7 and #13 (the drinking part)...I am with you!.....all the way...hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  11. wait u tagged me... I just saw it lol.... U aff killed me, 20 facts :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guys visit my fitness blog iamifuennada.blogspot.com and participate in the 100$ weightloss challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahahahahah No be small thing oh! I laughed so hard so many times as i read along.. So you are dating Wizkid??? No wonder! No wonder all my Mr. Nigeria Skills have not worked on you... **Deep sigh**

    Baby mi, pele jo, I have been busy like mad, thats why i haven't been up to par in blog stalking. How are you?

    P.S: Hian at #9, I am so going to put spirit on my face so i can get side beards, and I will also try Bleaching with that Dencias yeye thingy, so you can trip for me too. The hustle is real. **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile. But on a serious note oh Bubba, if you are all the above, then you are all that a guy needs. Thank you for being You Temmie, thanks for being true. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe funny guy. You are just so nawti.

      Don't put spirit o and please we still love u o don't use Dencias yeye thingy . lmao

      Your comments are always loaded. Cracking me up here #hahaaaaa

      Delete
  14. So am gonna add No21... Dayo is lovable, genuine , vivacious , adroit and a go getter. Hmmm and No 20 is IYANYA . Dayo m so sori for letting this out. You knw I love u ryt.... #nohomo 😘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice read.
    And you are so pretty!
    You don't look shy, but hey, they say don't judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol...nice one, yuu are beautiful
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting and honest facts. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??