Liebster Award For ETB....

Exclusivetins Blog got nominated for the liebster award.
So right now I wanna say a big thanks to Mobolaji of mylifeasmoby.com for nominating me. You are such a darling, Oya take this invisible rose from me to you. *hugs*
This award is basically for new and upcoming bloggers/blogs with less than 200 blog followers. It's a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers, a great way of promoting and supporting other blogs.
THE RULES...
1.You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
2.Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3.Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
4.You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
5.You must inform the nominees that have been nominated.
Below are my questions and answers.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Actually, it was a childhood thing, I had so many things on my little mind, hence, I grew up to start putting them in paper. I write about almost every step I intend to take, my budgets in the next 3 months, my future plans and more. Later I realised I developed a different passion (love, relationship, fiction, poetry etc) and had notebooks full of my articles. One day I decided I could actually reach out to the world, share my thoughts since I had no intentions of publishing those articles and again with blogging I can even learn more from my readers when we get to interact well.
2. Is there anything that can stop you from blogging?
Hmmm...I am trying to think. *clears throat* I am blogging because I have a passion for it so except I stop loving it I don't think I will stop for any other reason. I see Exclusivetins Blog celebrating 5, 10 and more years of existence by God's grace.
3. Who is your blog role model?
Let's say Toke Makinwa cos I love what she does.
4. If you had the power to change one thing about yourself what will it be?
I would wanna be taller. Guys.. I'm 5.3 feet, would wanna be like 5.7 feet, Lol. Nevertheless, I am not complaining cos I love myself this way..
5. What is your inspiration for blogging?
Music, nature, friends. When am alone and bored I listen to music, it makes my heart travel to a distant world flooded with ideals. When I look critically at life and mere gisting with matured minds or people who have common interest like me I get points to right about.
6.  If your boyfriend forgets his phone in your house, what would you do?
I will go through it make I no lie. Sometimes scooping is good and it's my luck if I see anything that will break my heart. Sebi Na me find trouble now, Lol.
7. Kim kardashian or Nicki Minaj?
Weytin now.. You didn't you ask me of Beyonce? Anyways I will choose Kim, love her everything.
8. Best movie ever seen?
Haa! That's so hard to say o cos I have watched so many movies. OK let me say "The Wrong Turn" hahhha. If you guys have watched that movie am sure your eyes will be rolling like what the hell! I love horror movies, duur!!
9. If you had the chance to be mutant like X-men what power would you want to have?
The power to see through life, to see the future, to take me to the past and present. If man was like that the disastrous cases and casualties all over can be averted.
10. Do you ever get blog lazy?
I do especially these days but the lord is my strength. Halleluya!!
11. If you were given the chance to make one wish what would it be?
All I ask is God's mercy. It is the key to good living and everlasting life.
Now my time to nominate 11 bloggers...........am coming o....knock!!!
Hahha now it starts:
My questions for my nominees
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. How does your blog represent who you are?
3. What is the most interesting post you have ever read on my blog?
4. What is the post you love more on your blog?
5. What would you change about yourself if you had the chance to change?
6. If you were immortal what are those crazy things you would love to do?
7. How do you comfort yourself when emotionally down?
8. Do you get blog lazy?
9. If you had power are there mistakes you made that you would wanna change?
10. How can you make a boring day lovely?
11. Who are your favourite bloggers?
So guys let's get it flowing *winks

Posted via Blogaway

Comments

  1. Ah!!! Temi, I have no idea of what I am supposed to do oh!!!! **Eye Balls pop out :) :) Thanks for the nomination Bubba, I will try and answer ya questions :) :)

    Funny thing is I always saw this thing on various blogs yeah, but I never knew my day would come... Hmmmnnn issorait. :) Thanks once again for the nomination. I will work on it ASAP.Cheers Baby mi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehhehe yea deari...it's your day *dancing so you just follow the rules *winks

    ReplyDelete
  3. **cleans sweat of my face**....**gets my binoculars***.....What?!?!?!?!?!?!....**jumps up and does my signature monkey dance***.....Muah!!!!!!!!....woah!!!!!...thanks mami....this is crazy!!!!!!!! I dunno what to say or write...gimme a sec....**goes into the bathroom to transform into a classy queen**....Erhm..this is nice..Thank you...hehe.....Muahhhhhh mamacita...thank you for this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehhehe. Yea yea swits *dancing alingo* hahha that one na old Skul jare. OK *dancing doroeverything*

    *Now serious smiling face* U are very much appreciated *hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires