Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires

She is beautiful and bold!! Meet the C.E.O Sweetsop Attires
Guys this is an interview with a fashion designer/ fashionista and am promising to bring you guys every month some fashion icons you need to meet.
Below is the questions this beautiful Lady was asked when I actually spoke to her about featuring on this blog and her responses.

Please can we meet you? 
My names are Pam Simi, I am a Nigerian born and bred in Plateau State. I studied Architecture in Covenant University Ogun State and graduated in 2010 with a B.Sc degree in Architecture and immediately enrolled for my M.Sc in the same school and graduated in 2012, after which I went for my Youth Service and was posted back to Ogun State.

How do you relate fashion to Architecture?
Architecture and Fashion design are both similar as they both have to do with designing. The truth is, I have always had the passion for Fashion from a very young age of 9 when I used to watch my aunt make dresses for people everyday. She would ask me to help her do little works on some dresses this made me get familiar with threads and needles. In 2011, I enrolled into a fashion school in Abuja which I was always attending during my break from school. I successfully finished and started my clothing line which I named Sweetsop Attires (named after a fruit).

What can you say of fashion design?
Fashion design is not purely a business for me. It is more of an empty stage or a plain canvas where I put down thoughts or images and then bring them to life with fabrics.

When did you realise you wanted to become a fashion designer?
As I earlier stated, I started fashion design from the age of 9.

How do you define your personal style.?
Personally, I am as simple as black and white or either of them. You would always find me in simple pieces that make a statement. In summary, you could say I am a vintage but chic designer.

Please can we see some of your jobs?
Alright below are few pictures of my models wearing the Sweetsop Attires.








Wow!! These are beautiful. Where do you get inspiration?
Hmmmm, basically everything inspires me. From divine inspirations, to my natural environment and then my architectural background.

Do you actually prefer sketching designs to construction?
I don't only sketch, I sew the designs out myself. Infact, that's the  more interesting part for me, the actual making of the sketched designs.

Which do you prefer, Fashion design or Architecture?
To choose between Fashion design and Architecture is a very difficult one for me seeing that I love them both.

What matters to you most as a fashion designer?
Spreading the word, one dress at a time is what matters most to me. Making people see God's love through the clothes I make. Bringing out their inner beauty through Sweetsop Attires.

What is your favourite fashion magazine, book or website?
I love Complete Fashion and Mania magazines. But recently, it's been Instagram, lol.

Where can readers find out more about you and how can they purchase sweetsop attires?
Sweetsop Attires has a website which will be up and functioning very soon. Our factory is in Abuja, Garki International Market, shop No. 392. Or you can contact us on our mobile shop- 08133925973 place your orders and we will have them delivered to you.
****

Guys you can like Sweetsop Attires Facebook page www.facebook.com/sweetsopattires

See some of Miss Pam's pictures.




Are you a fashionista and you want to feature next month on this blog, send a mail to temidayo288@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I like her, she is good. Nice, sweetsopattires you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy, result in I found exactly what I was looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless youu man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    Have a look at my web site - m88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking foor a article writer
    for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset.

    If you efer want to take some of tthe load off, I'd absolutely love
    to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
    Kudos!

    Feel free to visit my web blog - m88bc ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared
    across the internet. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and seek advice from my website
    . Thank you =)

    my web site :: hollyanbradley.Sosblogs.Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!