Have that perfect kiss...tips on having a better kiss
Hi people, I stumbled across this tips on how to get that perfect kiss. So guys check them out especially for those with some kind of virgin lips. Lol
1. GOOD BREATH: The first tip all revolves around how you taste and what you smell like. When you’re about to start kissing a guy, you want to make sure that your breath smells awesome. So girls, pop a mint before you get down to making out, it’ll make all of the difference in the world! Same goes for the guys too.
2. MOIST LIPS: Whether you are in a serious making out situation or just kissing for the first time, you want to make sure that your lips are completely moisturized! For me, a coat of lip gloss always does the trick or you could even try slicking on some chapstick too. Trust me, learning how to be a good kisser starts with how your lips feel!
3. CLOSED EYES: Kissing with your eyes closed doesn’t mean that you are fantasizing about someone else, it actually is just a way for you to let your lips take over. Learning how to be a good kisser is not just about how your lips feel, it’s all about the senses and filling yourself up with the other person. Try kissing with your eyes closed, it’s actually awesome! I've heard that when someone kisses with their eyes closed it means they are in love. Is this true?
4. POSITION One of the biggest challenges when you are first learning how to be a good kisser is positioning yourself correctly right? I know that I had a hard time when I first started to kiss! Well ladies, just make sure to follow his lead and I promise, you’ll be fine! Also, don’t forget about using your hands!
5. ADD PRESSURE Now, I’m not saying that a kiss should be 100% pressure-filled and rough, but adding in a little bit of pressure to a kiss can make it that much more passionate and deeper! So, the next time you are kissing, see what happens when you deepen it and even take a step closer. I swear it’ll blow his mind a little! No sloppy kissing please .
6. TECHNIQUE Everyone has their own technique when it comes to kissing. What this means is that you’ll have to figure out yours, when you start to kiss. Whether it is to suck on their lower lip, or give soft little nibbles – it can be anything!
7. CLOSE-MOUTHED When you are first learning how to be a good kisser, the first thing that you’ll probably end up doing is kissing closed- mouthed. For me, these kisses are always so passionate and tentative, as if you are kissing for the first time ever. When you’re kissing close-mouthed, you can still use your tongue and also your teeth, but be gentle!
8. USE YOUR HANDS Remember what I said up there about positioning? Well, that involves using your hands as well! Your hands could be in his hair, on his neck or even around his waist. Make sure that you use your hands to pull him in closer and also to keep him close!
9. EXPLORE WITH TONGUE Finally ladies, when you move past the close-mouthed kissing and into the french kissing, explore a little with your tongue! There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t be able to taste your guy completely with your tongue. Trust me, your guy will love it and go wild every time you do it!
10. CONNECT WITH YOUR PARTNER Finally, to me, kissing is a very personal thing. It’s letting someone into your space, letting someone near you enough to kiss you. That means that you’ve got to connect with that person. If there is no connection, why would you kiss them?
So guys that's how it goes....you can check out: My first kiss and you know what? Drop your comments....
next post: "Don't be in a rush, don't be a heart breaker" coming up soon!!