Season greetings to you....

Welcome dear reader to the exciting month of 'the feast of light'. Right now on the streets of Lagos all I see is beautiful Christmas decorations. All I wanna say right now is thanks to the Almighty for keeping us this far to watch as the year 2013 rolls it's boat off and as we jump into 2014 may God keep u, me and all our loved ones...

December is always an exciting moment to share love and ask God to grant us all out heart desires. I know He's sent angels to throw wonderful gifts to us...



December....the month of the cold moon. I remember my childhood experiences then wearing my Xmas dress and shoes and showing my friends how much adornment I have on me. Xmas is really lovely guys....

Welcome once more to a new month, welcome to favor and blessing. welcome to DECEMBER.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires