EMOTIONAL: Story of a lonely lass

Has I walked through the sea shore thinking about my lonely life as usual, I saw lovers running around and saying sweet stuffs to themselves. I held my breath a bit and held my tears from flowing and as I walked slowly. The wind blew up my short maxist glown exposing my glowing skin to everyone around as the sun shone upon it more, and I tried to hold the glown but still the wind blew it more and more...
I kept walking through the shore, the evening was cool as winter and the sky was blue black. The lovers around where now fewer; as the waves moved closer, fear gripped me, it reminded me how I lost kassie to this same deadly ocean. I had vowed never to be a friend to the sea again but it seems whenever I came it kept reminding me of my past. I always thought I would see him come out of the wave to say hello baby, I miss you...
I looked around but never saw any sign of him. I sank my feet deep into the lovely white sand and then sat to write sad stories of heartbreaks, pains, tears, loneliness and more of life's cruelty as I watched the waves. The palms trees around where whispering to me sweet songs as beautiful as the nightingale sings and I gave it a sad smile.


The night was so dark now and so the deadly wave dangerously race towards me. I stood up quickly to move back home..
Behold, someone stepped on my feet and grabbed my waist, pressing his lips against mine. I felt like I was in venus and loving this sweet feeling I have long missed..then the palms whispered again to my ears "dear Diana, remember", I quickly pushed him off, he was one man of a kind who deluded me. I still wanted more of him but I held myself and remembered temmies words, "shake him off, you've got class". I said to myself although I am lonely, never again can a man deceive and tamper with my heart.
Hot tears flew down my cheeks as I ran back to my lonely world, off the sea, out of his present, back to my dear bed to have a sound goodnight sleep.
Maybe the mourning will bring unto me another chance to smile...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires