EMOTIONAL: The conversation!

Hello dear friends, been a while right? Am sorry been really busy so things didn't move as I wanted but nevertheless I won't give up!

Now, let me share with you something I came across a long time ago, I can't remenber the source but note that this isn't my own composition..Got it from somewhere.

It's a conversation between a boy and a girl as they had narrated to their friend...




BOY: I saw her today
GIRL: I saw him today

BOY: it seems it's like forever
GIRL: I wonder if he still cares

BOY: she looks prettier than before
GIRL: I wouldn't stop looking at him

BOY: I asked how things are going
GIRL: I asked about his new girl friend

BOY: I would pick her over any other girl
GIRL: he's probably really happy with her now

BOY: I can't even look at her without crying
GIRL: he didn't even look at me in my face

BOY: I told her I miss her
GIRL: he told me he miss me

BOY: I meant it
GIRL: he didn't mean it

BOY: I love her
GIRL: he loves his new girl friend

BOY: I held her one last time
GIRL: he gave me a friendly hug

BOY: then I went home and cried
GIRL: then I went home and cried

BOY: I lost her again
GIRL: I still love him

Hmmm this is what actually happens because we fail to express ourselves. We seem not to bother about saying how we feel about our partners or even in life generally..

LESSON: if u've got a girl friend or guy you love so much, it's time to get talking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??