EMOTIONAL TIPS

WHAT IS LOVE?
Love is not a music
Dat gives a last beat
Love is not a race
Dat ends
Love is not food
Dat gets finished
Love is not a flower
Dat dies with time
Love is not material
Dat diminishes
Love is the heartbeat
Dat never stops drumming
Honey, every beat of my heart
My love for you grows stronger...


MISSING YOU
My heart is burning beyond control
Ur swit memory keeps moving like a river in my soul
If I don't see you my heart will be set ablaze
But if I see you before it is set ablaze,
The river will quench the fire
I'm madly missing you...




HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU
My luv for you is like the rainbow,
Very colourful and promising
Just like the rainbow appears after the rain,
Tho trials of love comes
My love for you will shine for the world to see....


MYSTERY OF LOVE
The sunrise but sets again
The waves comes and goes again
The wind blows and off it goes again
But my love for you wil keep on...


I AM SORRY
I have started anoda day without you by my side
Knowing u're pissed at me makes me cry
As the sun rays ushers us into anoda day
Baby wil you still forgive me?

Comments

  1. Please dolls,
    Always drop your comments and share with friends..love you guys *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires