EMOTIONAL POEM: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

Hello dolls,

If you check my personal profile you will see "Message In A Bottle". That is one of the most emotional novels I ever read back then in my secondary school..It was a tragedy and I cried like a baby doll when I finished reading it. Right now on this blog I want to share with you a part of that novel I had kept for so long in my special book it was a poetic letter written to a dead lover. Enjoy it!


I miss you my darling as I always do,
but today is specially hard
because the ocean has been singing to me
and the song is that of our life together...
I can always feel you around me as I write to you,
I can smell the scent of wild flowers
that reminds me of you,
I saw you on the pier near wrightville beach
The wind was blowing through your hair
And your eyes held the fading sun
I am stuck as I see you leaning against the rail
You are beautiful my love...
I slowly began to work towards you,
And you finally turned to me,
I noticed that others where watching me
As you smiled to me...
I simply raised my hands to touch your check,
You titt your head and closed your eyes
And then I found out you were no were
But it was just an imagination


Adapted from: "Message in a Bottle" by Nicholas Sparks

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by but don't leave without a word, your opinions and comments is what keeps this blog alive and interesting. keep it rolling....

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe SOUL TIES??

Demin Inspiration!!

Fashion Icon Of The Month: CEO Sweetsop Attires